This web page is about ArcSoft Perfect365 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall ArcSoft Perfect365 from your systemArcSoft, Inc.
. Further information on ArcSoft, Inc. can be found here
. More information about ArcSoft Perfect365 can be seen at http://www.arcsoft.com
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ArcSoft\Perfect365 directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for ArcSoft Perfect365 is C:\Program Files (x86)\ArcSoft\Perfect365\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is called Perfect365.exe and it has a size of 788.00 KB (806912 bytes).
ArcSoft Perfect365 is comprised of the following executables which take 1.46 MB (1533973
bytes) on disk:
- Perfect365.exe (788.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (398.02 KB)
- OPHistory.exe (312.00 KB)
This web page is about ArcSoft Perfect365 version 220.127.116.11
only. For other ArcSoft Perfect365 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
ArcSoft Perfect365 is an application marketed by the software company ArcSoft, Inc.. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall ArcSoft Perfect365 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete ArcSoft Perfect365 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate ArcSoft Perfect365 or simply click the Search field and type in "ArcSoft Perfect365". The ArcSoft Perfect365 application will be found automatically. When you click ArcSoft Perfect365 in the list of programs, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about ArcSoft Perfect365, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ArcSoft Perfect365:
- The software company is: http://www.arcsoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ArcSoft\Perfect365\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ArcSoft Perfect365.
8. After uninstalling ArcSoft Perfect365, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong ArcSoft Perfect365 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ArcSoft Perfect365 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove ArcSoft Perfect365 by ArcSoft, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that ArcSoft Perfect365 by ArcSoft, Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove ArcSoft Perfect365 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-02 10:49:49.657