ArcSoft Panorama Maker 5
ArcSoft Panorama Maker 5 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall ArcSoft Panorama Maker 5 from your PCArcSoft
. You can find out more on ArcSoft or check for application updates here
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ArcSoft\Panorama Maker 5 directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove ArcSoft Panorama Maker 5 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line RunDll32. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is titled PMK.exe and occupies 912.00 KB (933888 bytes).
The executable files below are part of ArcSoft Panorama Maker 5. They take an average of 1.20 MB (1257784
bytes) on disk.
- OPHistory.exe (316.30 KB)
- PMK.exe (912.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of ArcSoft Panorama Maker 5. For more ArcSoft Panorama Maker 5 versions please click below:
ArcSoft Panorama Maker 5 is an application by ArcSoft. Frequently, people try to erase this application. This is difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY way to erase ArcSoft Panorama Maker 5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove ArcSoft Panorama Maker 5 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate ArcSoft Panorama Maker 5 or simply click the Search feature and type in "ArcSoft Panorama Maker 5". If it is installed on your PC the ArcSoft Panorama Maker 5 program will be found very quickly. When you select ArcSoft Panorama Maker 5 in the list of programs, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about ArcSoft Panorama Maker 5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ArcSoft Panorama Maker 5.
8. After removing ArcSoft Panorama Maker 5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong ArcSoft Panorama Maker 5 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ArcSoft Panorama Maker 5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall ArcSoft Panorama Maker 5 by ArcSoft from your PC, we are not saying that ArcSoft Panorama Maker 5 by ArcSoft is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall ArcSoft Panorama Maker 5 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-02 11:30:02.870