ArcSoft Magic-i Visual Effects 2
ArcSoft Magic-i Visual Effects 2 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall ArcSoft Magic-i Visual Effects 2 from your systemArcSoft
. Go over here
where you can read more on ArcSoft. ArcSoft Magic-i Visual Effects 2 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ArcSoft\Magic-i Visual Effects 2 folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The full command line for removing ArcSoft Magic-i Visual Effects 2 is RunDll32. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 966.70 KB (989896 bytes) on disk and is labeled Magic-i Visual Effects.exe.
The executable files below are part of ArcSoft Magic-i Visual Effects 2. They occupy about 1.13 MB (1187592
bytes) on disk.
- LauncApp.exe (50.50 KB)
- Magic-i Visual Effects.exe (966.70 KB)
- uCamMonitor.exe (142.56 KB)
This page is about ArcSoft Magic-i Visual Effects 2 version 22.214.171.124
only. You can find below info on other application versions of ArcSoft Magic-i Visual Effects 2:
...click to view all...
ArcSoft Magic-i Visual Effects 2 is a program by ArcSoft. Some users choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some skill related to PCs. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase ArcSoft Magic-i Visual Effects 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete ArcSoft Magic-i Visual Effects 2 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find ArcSoft Magic-i Visual Effects 2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "ArcSoft Magic-i Visual Effects 2". If it exists on your system the ArcSoft Magic-i Visual Effects 2 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select ArcSoft Magic-i Visual Effects 2 in the list , some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding ArcSoft Magic-i Visual Effects 2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ArcSoft Magic-i Visual Effects 2.
8. After uninstalling ArcSoft Magic-i Visual Effects 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong ArcSoft Magic-i Visual Effects 2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ArcSoft Magic-i Visual Effects 2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove ArcSoft Magic-i Visual Effects 2 by ArcSoft from your computer, nor are we saying that ArcSoft Magic-i Visual Effects 2 by ArcSoft is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove ArcSoft Magic-i Visual Effects 2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-09-13 23:36:28.660