ArcSoft Family Paint
A guide to uninstall ArcSoft Family Paint from your system
ArcSoft Family Paint is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by ArcSoft
. Additional info about ArcSoft can be read here
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ArcSoft\Family Paint folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing ArcSoft Family Paint is RunDll32. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is labeled FamilyPaint.exe and occupies 1.69 MB (1773568 bytes).
ArcSoft Family Paint is comprised of the following executables which take 1.87 MB (1959560
bytes) on disk:
- CheckUpdate.exe (150.60 KB)
- FamilyPaint.exe (1.69 MB)
- Sendmail.exe (31.03 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of ArcSoft Family Paint. For more ArcSoft Family Paint versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling ArcSoft Family Paint we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall ArcSoft Family Paint from your PC:
The files below were left behind on your disk by ArcSoft Family Paint's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ArcSoft\Family Paint
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\ArcSoft Family Paint
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Roaming\ArcSoft\Family Paint For HP
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ArcSoft\Family Paint\AglSwf.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ArcSoft\Family Paint\ArcFacebook.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ArcSoft\Family Paint\ArcSurface.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ArcSoft\Family Paint\CheckUpdate.exe
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\ArcSoft\Family Paint
How to uninstall ArcSoft Family Paint from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
ArcSoft Family Paint is a program by the software company ArcSoft. Some people choose to remove this program. This is difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience regarding PCs. One of the best EASY practice to remove ArcSoft Family Paint is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find ArcSoft Family Paint or simply activate the Search field and type in "ArcSoft Family Paint". If it is installed on your PC the ArcSoft Family Paint program will be found very quickly. When you click ArcSoft Family Paint in the list , some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding ArcSoft Family Paint, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ArcSoft Family Paint.
8. After removing ArcSoft Family Paint, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of ArcSoft Family Paint which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ArcSoft Family Paint with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
- Windows 8.1 (6.3)
- Windows 8 (6.2)
This page is not a recommendation to remove ArcSoft Family Paint by ArcSoft from your computer, nor are we saying that ArcSoft Family Paint by ArcSoft is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove ArcSoft Family Paint supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-10-01 04:26:07.767