You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall ArangoDB3 3.3.9 for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall ArangoDB3 3.3.9 from your PCArangoDB GmbH
. Further information on ArangoDB GmbH can be found here
. More details about ArangoDB3 3.3.9 can be found at https://www.arangodb.com
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\ArangoDB3 3.3.9 directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. ArangoDB3 3.3.9's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\ArangoDB3 3.3.9\Uninstall.exe. arangod.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 38.75 MB (40634880 bytes) on disk.
ArangoDB3 3.3.9 contains of the executables below. They take 238.43 MB (250011761
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Uninstall.exe (224.11 KB)
- arangod.exe (38.75 MB)
- arangobench.exe (5.08 MB)
- arangodb.exe (14.25 MB)
- arangodump.exe (5.04 MB)
- arangoexport.exe (5.06 MB)
- arangoimp.exe (5.06 MB)
- arangorestore.exe (5.05 MB)
- foxx-manager.exe (19.34 MB)
- arangovpack.exe (4.98 MB)
This page is about ArangoDB3 3.3.9 version 3.3.9
ArangoDB3 3.3.9 is an application by the software company ArangoDB GmbH. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY manner to uninstall ArangoDB3 3.3.9 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall ArangoDB3 3.3.9 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find ArangoDB3 3.3.9 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ArangoDB3 3.3.9". The ArangoDB3 3.3.9 app will be found automatically. After you select ArangoDB3 3.3.9 in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about ArangoDB3 3.3.9, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ArangoDB3 3.3.9:
- The publisher is: https://www.arangodb.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ArangoDB3 3.3.9\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ArangoDB3 3.3.9.
8. After uninstalling ArangoDB3 3.3.9, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong ArangoDB3 3.3.9 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ArangoDB3 3.3.9 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove ArangoDB3 3.3.9 by ArangoDB GmbH from your PC, nor are we saying that ArangoDB3 3.3.9 by ArangoDB GmbH is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove ArangoDB3 3.3.9 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-11-26 07:18:27.607