This web page is about Araboy 4.2.1 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Araboy 4.2.1 from your computerAraboy
. Additional info about Araboy can be found here
. You can read more about on Araboy 4.2.1 at www.araboy.ir
. Araboy 4.2.1 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MyBot-release-184.108.40.206 - MOD Araboy 4.2.1 directory, regulated by the user's option. The entire uninstall command line for Araboy 4.2.1 is C:\Program Files (x86)\MyBot-release-220.127.116.11 - MOD Araboy 4.2.1\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is called MyBot.run.exe and it has a size of 2.61 MB (2733056 bytes).
The executable files below are installed alongside Araboy 4.2.1. They occupy about 4.56 MB (4786728
bytes) on disk.
- MyBot Multi Launcher.exe (27.50 KB)
- MyBot.run.exe (2.61 MB)
- uninstall.exe (1.32 MB)
- curl.exe (622.04 KB)
The current page applies to Araboy 4.2.1 version 4.2.1
Araboy 4.2.1 is an application offered by the software company Araboy. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this program. This can be difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall Araboy 4.2.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Araboy 4.2.1 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Araboy 4.2.1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Araboy 4.2.1". If it exists on your system the Araboy 4.2.1 application will be found very quickly. After you select Araboy 4.2.1 in the list of programs, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Araboy 4.2.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Araboy 4.2.1:
- The publisher is: www.araboy.ir
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MyBot-release-18.104.22.168 - MOD Araboy 4.2.1\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Araboy 4.2.1.
8. After removing Araboy 4.2.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Araboy 4.2.1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Araboy 4.2.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Araboy 4.2.1 by Araboy from your PC, we are not saying that Araboy 4.2.1 by Araboy is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Araboy 4.2.1 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-13 02:54:52.160