AquarioGest 4 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall AquarioGest 4 from your systemBF-Info
. You can read more on BF-Info or check for application updates here
. You can get more details related to AquarioGest 4 at http://www.bf-info.com
. Usually the AquarioGest 4 program is to be found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\AquarioGest 4 directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall AquarioGest 4 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\AquarioGest 4\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. AquarioGest.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 8.71 MB (9130496 bytes) on disk.
AquarioGest 4 is composed of the following executables which occupy 11.62 MB (12180945
bytes) on disk:
- AquarioGest.exe (8.71 MB)
- AquarioGestAlarm.exe (2.24 MB)
- unins000.exe (682.45 KB)
This page is about AquarioGest 4 version 4
AquarioGest 4 is a program by the software company BF-Info. Frequently, computer users decide to remove it. This is efortful because doing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY way to remove AquarioGest 4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete AquarioGest 4 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find AquarioGest 4 or simply click the Search feature and type in "AquarioGest 4". If it exists on your system the AquarioGest 4 program will be found very quickly. When you select AquarioGest 4 in the list , the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about AquarioGest 4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AquarioGest 4:
- The publisher is: http://www.bf-info.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\AquarioGest 4\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AquarioGest 4.
8. After uninstalling AquarioGest 4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AquarioGest 4 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AquarioGest 4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall AquarioGest 4 by BF-Info from your computer, we are not saying that AquarioGest 4 by BF-Info is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AquarioGest 4 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-05-29 06:31:16.110