This web page is about AquaGes v0.13.5 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall AquaGes v0.13.5 from your PCSébastien BERNARD
. Open here
for more details on Sébastien BERNARD. You can read more about related to AquaGes v0.13.5 at http://www.akvaarioges.net
. AquaGes v0.13.5 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Aquages folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. You can remove AquaGes v0.13.5 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Aquages\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is titled aquages.exe and its approximative size is 1.76 MB (1843200 bytes).
AquaGes v0.13.5 contains of the executables below. They take 1.91 MB (2003647
bytes) on disk.
- aquages.exe (1.76 MB)
- unins000.exe (76.69 KB)
- php.exe (24.00 KB)
- php_win.exe (56.00 KB)
The current page applies to AquaGes v0.13.5 version 0.13.5
AquaGes v0.13.5 is a program offered by the software company Sébastien BERNARD. Some computer users try to remove it. This can be difficult because deleting this manually requires some experience related to PCs. The best SIMPLE practice to remove AquaGes v0.13.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete AquaGes v0.13.5 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find AquaGes v0.13.5 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AquaGes v0.13.5". If it exists on your system the AquaGes v0.13.5 app will be found very quickly. When you click AquaGes v0.13.5 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding AquaGes v0.13.5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AquaGes v0.13.5:
- The software company is: http://www.akvaarioges.net
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Aquages\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AquaGes v0.13.5.
8. After removing AquaGes v0.13.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong AquaGes v0.13.5 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing AquaGes v0.13.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall AquaGes v0.13.5 by Sébastien BERNARD from your computer, we are not saying that AquaGes v0.13.5 by Sébastien BERNARD is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AquaGes v0.13.5 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-07-24 07:50:08.977