This web page is about AquaGes v0.13.5 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall AquaGes v0.13.5 from your PCSébastien BERNARD
. Open here
for more details on Sébastien BERNARD. You can read more about related to AquaGes v0.13.5 at http://www.akvaarioges.net
. AquaGes v0.13.5 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Aquages folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. You can remove AquaGes v0.13.5 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Aquages\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is titled aquages.exe and its approximative size is 1.76 MB (1843200 bytes).
AquaGes v0.13.5 contains of the executables below. They take 1.91 MB (2003647
bytes) on disk.
- aquages.exe (1.76 MB)
- unins000.exe (76.69 KB)
- php.exe (24.00 KB)
- php_win.exe (56.00 KB)
The current page applies to AquaGes v0.13.5 version 0.13.5
AquaGes v0.13.5 is a program offered by the software company Sébastien BERNARD. Some computer users try to remove it. This can be difficult because deleting this manually requires some experience related to PCs. The best SIMPLE practice to remove AquaGes v0.13.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete AquaGes v0.13.5 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate AquaGes v0.13.5 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AquaGes v0.13.5". If it is installed on your PC the AquaGes v0.13.5 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click AquaGes v0.13.5 in the list of programs, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about AquaGes v0.13.5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AquaGes v0.13.5:
- The publisher is: http://www.akvaarioges.net
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Aquages\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AquaGes v0.13.5.
8. After removing AquaGes v0.13.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong AquaGes v0.13.5 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing AquaGes v0.13.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall AquaGes v0.13.5 by Sébastien BERNARD from your computer, we are not saying that AquaGes v0.13.5 by Sébastien BERNARD is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AquaGes v0.13.5 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-24 07:50:08.977