You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Appupdater for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Appupdater from your computernabber.org
. Further information on nabber.org can be found here
. You can read more about about Appupdater at http://www.nabber.org/projects/appupdater/
. Appupdater is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Appupdater folder, depending on the user's option. C:\Program Files (x86)\Appupdater\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Appupdater. The program's main executable file has a size of 2.85 MB (2987120 bytes) on disk and is labeled appupdaterw.exe.
Appupdater is composed of the following executables which occupy 19.61 MB (20559966
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- appupdater.exe (2.56 MB)
- appupdaterd.exe (2.56 MB)
- appupdateri.exe (2.56 MB)
- appupdaters.exe (2.56 MB)
- appupdatert.exe (2.85 MB)
- appupdaterw.exe (2.85 MB)
- gpg2.exe (796.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (70.63 KB)
- unzip.exe (2.56 MB)
- gpg2.exe (254.50 KB)
This data is about Appupdater version 2.1
only. Click on the links below for other Appupdater versions:
Appupdater is a program marketed by nabber.org. Some users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK practice to uninstall Appupdater is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Appupdater from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Appupdater or simply activate the Search field and type in "Appupdater". If it exists on your system the Appupdater application will be found automatically. After you click Appupdater in the list , some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Appupdater, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Appupdater:
- The publisher is: http://www.nabber.org/projects/appupdater/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Appupdater\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Appupdater.
8. After removing Appupdater, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Appupdater which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Appupdater using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Appupdater by nabber.org from your PC, nor are we saying that Appupdater by nabber.org is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Appupdater in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-03 16:50:57.497