You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Appupdater for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Appupdater from your computernabber.org
. Further information on nabber.org can be found here
. You can read more about about Appupdater at http://www.nabber.org/projects/appupdater/
. Appupdater is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Appupdater folder, depending on the user's option. C:\Program Files (x86)\Appupdater\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Appupdater. The program's main executable file has a size of 2.85 MB (2987120 bytes) on disk and is labeled appupdaterw.exe.
Appupdater is composed of the following executables which occupy 19.61 MB (20559966
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- appupdater.exe (2.56 MB)
- appupdaterd.exe (2.56 MB)
- appupdateri.exe (2.56 MB)
- appupdaters.exe (2.56 MB)
- appupdatert.exe (2.85 MB)
- appupdaterw.exe (2.85 MB)
- gpg2.exe (796.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (70.63 KB)
- unzip.exe (2.56 MB)
- gpg2.exe (254.50 KB)
This data is about Appupdater version 2.1
only. Click on the links below for other Appupdater versions:
Appupdater is a program marketed by nabber.org. Some users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK practice to uninstall Appupdater is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Appupdater from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Appupdater or simply click the Search feature and type in "Appupdater". If it is installed on your PC the Appupdater app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Appupdater in the list of applications, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Appupdater, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Appupdater:
- The publisher is: http://www.nabber.org/projects/appupdater/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Appupdater\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Appupdater.
8. After removing Appupdater, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Appupdater which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Appupdater using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Appupdater by nabber.org from your PC, nor are we saying that Appupdater by nabber.org is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Appupdater in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-03 16:50:57.497