Apps Hat Mini
This page is about Apps Hat Mini for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Apps Hat Mini from your PCNero
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Nero. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Apps Hat Mini folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Apps Hat Mini by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Apps Hat Mini\Uninstall.exe /fromcontrolpanel=1. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. Apps Hat Mini-bg.exe is the Apps Hat Mini's primary executable file and it takes around 755.00 KB (773120 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Apps Hat Mini. They occupy about 5.43 MB (5690381
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Apps Hat Mini-bg.exe (755.00 KB)
- Apps Hat Mini-buttonutil.exe (323.50 KB)
- Apps Hat Mini-buttonutil64.exe (419.50 KB)
- Apps Hat Mini-chromeinstaller.exe (947.00 KB)
- Apps Hat Mini-codedownloader.exe (541.00 KB)
- Apps Hat Mini-firefoxinstaller.exe (910.50 KB)
- Apps Hat Mini-helper.exe (324.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (75.50 KB)
- utils.exe (1.23 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of Apps Hat Mini. You can find below info on other application versions of Apps Hat Mini:
Apps Hat Mini is an application marketed by Nero. Sometimes, users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove Apps Hat Mini is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Apps Hat Mini from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Apps Hat Mini or simply activate the Search field and type in "Apps Hat Mini". The Apps Hat Mini application will be found very quickly. After you click Apps Hat Mini in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Apps Hat Mini, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Apps Hat Mini.
8. After removing Apps Hat Mini, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Apps Hat Mini that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Apps Hat Mini with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Apps Hat Mini by Nero from your PC, we are not saying that Apps Hat Mini by Nero is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Apps Hat Mini in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-12-24 10:53:31.033