Apps Hat Christmas
Apps Hat Christmas is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Apps Hat Christmas from your systemNero
. More info about Nero can be found here
. Apps Hat Christmas is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Apps Hat Christmas folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. You can remove Apps Hat Christmas by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Apps Hat Christmas\Uninstall.exe /fromcontrolpanel=1. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Apps Hat Christmas-buttonutil.exe is the Apps Hat Christmas's primary executable file and it occupies circa 323.50 KB (331264 bytes) on disk.
Apps Hat Christmas contains of the executables below. They take 2.62 MB (2746074
bytes) on disk.
- Apps Hat Christmas-buttonutil.exe (323.50 KB)
- Apps Hat Christmas-chromeinstaller.exe (809.00 KB)
- Apps Hat Christmas-helper.exe (324.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (75.50 KB)
- utils.exe (1.12 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of Apps Hat Christmas.
Apps Hat Christmas is a program marketed by Nero. Frequently, people choose to remove it. This can be troublesome because performing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY way to remove Apps Hat Christmas is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Apps Hat Christmas from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Apps Hat Christmas or simply click the Search feature and type in "Apps Hat Christmas". If it is installed on your PC the Apps Hat Christmas application will be found automatically. When you select Apps Hat Christmas in the list of programs, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Apps Hat Christmas, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Apps Hat Christmas.
8. After uninstalling Apps Hat Christmas, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Apps Hat Christmas which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Apps Hat Christmas using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Apps Hat Christmas by Nero from your computer, we are not saying that Apps Hat Christmas by Nero is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Apps Hat Christmas in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-05 07:46:17.280