Application Mover is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall Application Mover from your computerFunduc Software Inc.
. More info about Funduc Software Inc. can be seen here
. More information about Application Mover can be seen at http://www.funduc.com/
. Usually the Application Mover program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\AppMove folder, depending on the user's option during install. "C:\Program Files\AppMove\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Application Mover. The application's main executable file is labeled AppMove.exe and its approximative size is 2.21 MB (2322432 bytes).
Application Mover contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.35 MB (3515825
bytes) on disk.
- AppMove.exe (2.21 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.3
of Application Mover. You can find below a few links to other Application Mover versions:
Application Mover is a program marketed by the software company Funduc Software Inc.. Frequently, users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall Application Mover is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Application Mover using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Application Mover or simply click the Search field and type in "Application Mover". The Application Mover program will be found very quickly. After you click Application Mover in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Application Mover, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Application Mover:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.funduc.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\AppMove\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Application Mover.
8. After uninstalling Application Mover, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Application Mover that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Application Mover with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Application Mover by Funduc Software Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Application Mover by Funduc Software Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Application Mover in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-24 07:22:42.127