Application Manager for VAIO
This page is about Application Manager for VAIO for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. Usually the Application Manager for VAIO program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Sony\VAIO Uninstaller folder, depending on the user's option during install. A way to uninstall Application Manager for VAIO from your PC
Application Manager for VAIO is comprised of the following executables which occupy 1.86 MB (1948768
bytes) on disk:
- VaioUninstaller.exe (1.80 MB)
- VAIOUninstallerCleanup.vshost.exe (14.50 KB)
- VAIOUninstallerCleanup.exe (25.80 KB)
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Part_A few of these are listed below.Registry keys:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Application Manager for VAIO
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Sony Corporation\Application Manager for VAIO
Sometimes, users want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK approach to erase Application Manager for VAIO is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Application Manager for VAIO from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Application Manager for VAIO or simply activate the Search field and type in "Application Manager for VAIO". The Application Manager for VAIO program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Application Manager for VAIO in the list of programs, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Application Manager for VAIO, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Application Manager for VAIO.
8. After uninstalling Application Manager for VAIO, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Application Manager for VAIO that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Application Manager for VAIO using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130