Application Manager for VAIO
This page is about Application Manager for VAIO for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. Usually the Application Manager for VAIO program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Sony\VAIO Uninstaller folder, depending on the user's option during install. A guide to uninstall Application Manager for VAIO from your computer
Application Manager for VAIO is comprised of the following executables which occupy 1.86 MB (1948768
bytes) on disk:
- VaioUninstaller.exe (1.80 MB)
- VAIOUninstallerCleanup.vshost.exe (14.50 KB)
- VAIOUninstallerCleanup.exe (25.80 KB)
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Part_A few of these are listed below.Registry keys:
Additional registry values that you should clean:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Application Manager for VAIO
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Sony Corporation\Application Manager for VAIO
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Sony\VAIO Uninstaller\VaioUninstaller.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Sony\VAIO Uninstaller\VaioUninstaller.exe.FriendlyAppName
Some people choose to remove it. This is hard because doing this manually takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE way to remove Application Manager for VAIO is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Application Manager for VAIO with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Application Manager for VAIO or simply click the Search feature and type in "Application Manager for VAIO". If it exists on your system the Application Manager for VAIO application will be found very quickly. After you select Application Manager for VAIO in the list of programs, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Application Manager for VAIO, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Application Manager for VAIO.
8. After removing Application Manager for VAIO, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Application Manager for VAIO that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Application Manager for VAIO using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130