This web page is about Applian Director for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall Applian Director from your systemApplian Technologies Inc.
. More data about Applian Technologies Inc. can be seen here
. More info about the app Applian Director can be seen at http://applian.com
. Applian Director is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Applian Director folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. C:\WINDOWS\Applian Director\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Applian Director. Director.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 796.33 KB (815440 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with Applian Director. They occupy about 1.38 MB (1448608
bytes) on disk.
- ClearRegCode.exe (618.33 KB)
- Director.exe (796.33 KB)
The current page applies to Applian Director version 126.96.36.199
only. You can find below info on other releases of Applian Director:
...click to view all...
Applian Director is an application marketed by the software company Applian Technologies Inc.. Some computer users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this manually takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall Applian Director is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Applian Director from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Applian Director or simply activate the Search field and type in "Applian Director". The Applian Director app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Applian Director in the list of apps, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Applian Director, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Applian Director:
- The publisher is: http://applian.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\WINDOWS\Applian Director\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Applian Director.
8. After removing Applian Director, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Applian Director that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Applian Director using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Applian Director by Applian Technologies Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Applian Director by Applian Technologies Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Applian Director in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-12-14 02:54:32.193