This web page is about Appleton Catalogue for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Appleton Catalogue from your PCAppleton
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Appleton. Please follow http://www.appletonelec.com
if you want to read more on Appleton Catalogue on Appleton's page. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DIALux\PlugIns\Appleton directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Appleton Catalogue by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\DIALux\PlugIns\Appleton\uninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Appleton Catalogue's main file takes around 1.04 MB (1089024 bytes) and is called AppletonCatalogue.exe.
Appleton Catalogue is composed of the following executables which take 2.44 MB (2562832
bytes) on disk:
- AppletonCatalogue.exe (1.04 MB)
- uninstall.exe (1.29 MB)
- XSLT.NET.2.0.exe (20.00 KB)
- CatalogueUpdater.exe (73.50 KB)
- PermissionManager.exe (25.50 KB)
The current page applies to Appleton Catalogue version 18.104.22.168
alone. Click on the links below for other Appleton Catalogue versions:
Appleton Catalogue is an application by the software company Appleton. Sometimes, users try to erase it. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY solution to erase Appleton Catalogue is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Appleton Catalogue from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Appleton Catalogue or simply click the Search field and type in "Appleton Catalogue". If it is installed on your PC the Appleton Catalogue application will be found automatically. When you select Appleton Catalogue in the list of applications, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Appleton Catalogue, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Appleton Catalogue:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.appletonelec.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DIALux\PlugIns\Appleton\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Appleton Catalogue.
8. After uninstalling Appleton Catalogue, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Appleton Catalogue that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Appleton Catalogue with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Appleton Catalogue by Appleton from your computer, nor are we saying that Appleton Catalogue by Appleton is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Appleton Catalogue supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-09 06:20:18.467