This page contains detailed information on how to remove AppSpy 5.0.5 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall AppSpy 5.0.5 from your PCLorinSoft
. You can read more on LorinSoft or check for application updates here
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files\AppSpy directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\AppSpy\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove AppSpy 5.0.5. AppSpy.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 352.00 KB (360448 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside AppSpy 5.0.5. They occupy about 1.32 MB (1388709
bytes) on disk.
- AppSpy.exe (352.00 KB)
- AppSpy2.exe (296.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (708.16 KB)
The current web page applies to AppSpy 5.0.5 version 5.0.5
AppSpy 5.0.5 is an application offered by LorinSoft. Some computer users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK action to erase AppSpy 5.0.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove AppSpy 5.0.5 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate AppSpy 5.0.5 or simply click the Search feature and type in "AppSpy 5.0.5". If it is installed on your PC the AppSpy 5.0.5 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select AppSpy 5.0.5 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding AppSpy 5.0.5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AppSpy 5.0.5.
8. After uninstalling AppSpy 5.0.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong AppSpy 5.0.5 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AppSpy 5.0.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall AppSpy 5.0.5 by LorinSoft from your computer, nor are we saying that AppSpy 5.0.5 by LorinSoft is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall AppSpy 5.0.5 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-05-16 14:45:43.760