AppParser Version 2.08
AppParser Version 2.08 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall AppParser Version 2.08 from your computerIngenico
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Ingenico. You can get more details related to AppParser Version 2.08 at http://www.ingenico.com
. AppParser Version 2.08 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TeliumSDK\AppParser directory, depending on the user's option. AppParser Version 2.08's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\TeliumSDK\AppParser\unins000.exe. AppParser Version 2.08's main file takes around 29.50 KB (30208 bytes) and is named AppParser.exe.
AppParser Version 2.08 contains of the executables below. They occupy 782.84 KB (801630
bytes) on disk.
- AppParser.exe (29.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (704.84 KB)
- w9xpopen.exe (48.50 KB)
The current page applies to AppParser Version 2.08 version 2.08
AppParser Version 2.08 is a program released by the software company Ingenico. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall AppParser Version 2.08 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete AppParser Version 2.08 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate AppParser Version 2.08 or simply click the Search field and type in "AppParser Version 2.08". If it is installed on your PC the AppParser Version 2.08 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click AppParser Version 2.08 in the list of programs, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about AppParser Version 2.08, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AppParser Version 2.08:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.ingenico.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TeliumSDK\AppParser\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AppParser Version 2.08.
8. After uninstalling AppParser Version 2.08, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of AppParser Version 2.08 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AppParser Version 2.08 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall AppParser Version 2.08 by Ingenico from your PC, we are not saying that AppParser Version 2.08 by Ingenico is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall AppParser Version 2.08 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-28 21:47:36.400