AppParser Version 2.08
AppParser Version 2.08 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall AppParser Version 2.08 from your computerIngenico
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Ingenico. You can get more details related to AppParser Version 2.08 at http://www.ingenico.com
. AppParser Version 2.08 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TeliumSDK\AppParser directory, depending on the user's option. AppParser Version 2.08's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\TeliumSDK\AppParser\unins000.exe. AppParser Version 2.08's main file takes around 29.50 KB (30208 bytes) and is named AppParser.exe.
AppParser Version 2.08 contains of the executables below. They occupy 782.84 KB (801630
bytes) on disk.
- AppParser.exe (29.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (704.84 KB)
- w9xpopen.exe (48.50 KB)
The current page applies to AppParser Version 2.08 version 2.08
AppParser Version 2.08 is a program released by the software company Ingenico. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall AppParser Version 2.08 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete AppParser Version 2.08 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate AppParser Version 2.08 or simply click the Search feature and type in "AppParser Version 2.08". If it exists on your system the AppParser Version 2.08 program will be found automatically. After you click AppParser Version 2.08 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding AppParser Version 2.08, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AppParser Version 2.08:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.ingenico.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TeliumSDK\AppParser\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AppParser Version 2.08.
8. After uninstalling AppParser Version 2.08, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of AppParser Version 2.08 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AppParser Version 2.08 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall AppParser Version 2.08 by Ingenico from your PC, we are not saying that AppParser Version 2.08 by Ingenico is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall AppParser Version 2.08 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-28 21:47:36.400