This page contains detailed information on how to remove AppIs(¾ÛÀÌÁî) for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall AppIs(¾ÛÀÌÁî) from your PCgoodcomms Inc.
. Check out here
for more info on goodcomms Inc.. Please follow http://www.goodcomms.co.kr
if you want to read more on AppIs(¾ÛÀÌÁî) on goodcomms Inc.'s page. AppIs(¾ÛÀÌÁî) is typically set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\AppIs folder, depending on the user's option. AppIs(¾ÛÀÌÁî)'s complete uninstall command line is "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\AppIs\unins000.exe". The program's main executable file occupies 981.09 KB (1004632 bytes) on disk and is titled appis.exe.
The executable files below are part of AppIs(¾ÛÀÌÁî). They occupy an average of 2.84 MB (2973858
bytes) on disk.
- appis.exe (981.09 KB)
- free.exe (46.59 KB)
- unins000.exe (665.90 KB)
- update.exe (1.18 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of AppIs(¾ÛÀÌÁî). Click on the links below for other AppIs(¾ÛÀÌÁî) versions:
AppIs(¾ÛÀÌÁî) is an application marketed by the software company goodcomms Inc.. Some people choose to uninstall this application. This is difficult because performing this manually requires some know-how regarding PCs. The best QUICK way to uninstall AppIs(¾ÛÀÌÁî) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase AppIs(¾ÛÀÌÁî) from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find AppIs(¾ÛÀÌÁî) or simply activate the Search field and type in "AppIs(¾ÛÀÌÁî)". If it exists on your system the AppIs(¾ÛÀÌÁî) app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click AppIs(¾ÛÀÌÁî) in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding AppIs(¾ÛÀÌÁî), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AppIs(¾ÛÀÌÁî):
- The software company is: http://www.goodcomms.co.kr
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\AppIs\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AppIs(¾ÛÀÌÁî).
8. After removing AppIs(¾ÛÀÌÁî), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong AppIs(¾ÛÀÌÁî) that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AppIs(¾ÛÀÌÁî) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove AppIs(¾ÛÀÌÁî) by goodcomms Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that AppIs(¾ÛÀÌÁî) by goodcomms Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove AppIs(¾ÛÀÌÁî) in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-23 12:09:38.257