AppFabric 1.1 per Windows Server
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall AppFabric 1.1 per Windows Server for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall AppFabric 1.1 per Windows Server from your computerMicrosoft Corporation
. You can find out more on Microsoft Corporation or check for application updates here
. Usually the AppFabric 1.1 per Windows Server application is placed in the C:\Program Files\AppFabric 1.1 per Windows Server directory, depending on the user's option during setup. AppFabric 1.1 per Windows Server's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\AppFabric 1.1 per Windows Server\Setup.exe. Microsoft.ApplicationServer.InstallHelper.exe is the AppFabric 1.1 per Windows Server's main executable file and it occupies around 41.90 KB (42904 bytes) on disk.
AppFabric 1.1 per Windows Server is composed of the following executables which take 2.08 MB (2177968
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- Ase40gc.exe (377.83 KB)
- CacheConfiguration.exe (15.85 KB)
- CustomerExperienceImprovement.exe (49.88 KB)
- DistributedCache.SqlConfiguration.exe (121.88 KB)
- DistributedCacheService.exe (15.86 KB)
- Microsoft.ApplicationServer.Configuration.exe (697.90 KB)
- Microsoft.ApplicationServer.InstallHelper.exe (41.90 KB)
- Setup.exe (805.83 KB)
The current web page applies to AppFabric 1.1 per Windows Server version 1.1.2106.32
AppFabric 1.1 per Windows Server is a program marketed by Microsoft Corporation. Some users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE approach to remove AppFabric 1.1 per Windows Server is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase AppFabric 1.1 per Windows Server from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find AppFabric 1.1 per Windows Server or simply activate the Search field and type in "AppFabric 1.1 per Windows Server". If it is installed on your PC the AppFabric 1.1 per Windows Server program will be found very quickly. After you click AppFabric 1.1 per Windows Server in the list , the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding AppFabric 1.1 per Windows Server, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AppFabric 1.1 per Windows Server.
8. After removing AppFabric 1.1 per Windows Server, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong AppFabric 1.1 per Windows Server which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AppFabric 1.1 per Windows Server using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall AppFabric 1.1 per Windows Server by Microsoft Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that AppFabric 1.1 per Windows Server by Microsoft Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AppFabric 1.1 per Windows Server in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-25 20:26:14.443