You can find on this page details on how to uninstall AppBlocker 1.2 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall AppBlocker 1.2 from your PCOttoSoft
. Open here
where you can find out more on OttoSoft. Click on http://www.ottosoft.de/tools.php
to get more details about AppBlocker 1.2 on OttoSoft's website. Usually the AppBlocker 1.2 application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\OttoSoft\Tools\AppBlocker folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\OttoSoft\Tools\AppBlocker\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove AppBlocker 1.2. The program's main executable file has a size of 2.68 MB (2807296 bytes) on disk and is called App_Blocker.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in AppBlocker 1.2. They occupy 4.34 MB (4554314
bytes) on disk.
- abst.exe (999.00 KB)
- App_Blocker.exe (2.68 MB)
- unins000.exe (707.07 KB)
The current page applies to AppBlocker 1.2 version 126.96.36.199
AppBlocker 1.2 is an application marketed by OttoSoft. Some people try to uninstall this application. This is hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY practice to uninstall AppBlocker 1.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase AppBlocker 1.2 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate AppBlocker 1.2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "AppBlocker 1.2". If it exists on your system the AppBlocker 1.2 application will be found automatically. After you select AppBlocker 1.2 in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding AppBlocker 1.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AppBlocker 1.2:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.ottosoft.de/tools.php
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\OttoSoft\Tools\AppBlocker\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AppBlocker 1.2.
8. After removing AppBlocker 1.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of AppBlocker 1.2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AppBlocker 1.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove AppBlocker 1.2 by OttoSoft from your PC, nor are we saying that AppBlocker 1.2 by OttoSoft is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove AppBlocker 1.2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-11 03:05:47.690