This info is about App Lid for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall App Lid from your systemLid
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Lid. App Lid is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\App Lid directory, subject to the user's choice. App Lid's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\App Lid\Uninstall.exe /fcp=1 . Uninstall.exe is the App Lid's main executable file and it occupies approximately 119.98 KB (122856 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with App Lid. They occupy about 119.98 KB (122856
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (119.98 KB)
This page is about App Lid version 184.108.40.206
only. For more App Lid versions please click below:
A considerable amount of files, folders and Windows registry entries can be left behind when you want to remove App Lid from your computer.Registry that is not cleaned:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppContainer\Storage\windows_ie_ac_001\Software\App Lid
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\App Lid-nv
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\AppDataLow\Software\App Lid
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\App Lid
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\App Lid
App Lid is a program by Lid. Frequently, users try to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove App Lid is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete App Lid from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate App Lid or simply activate the Search feature and type in "App Lid". If it is installed on your PC the App Lid program will be found very quickly. After you select App Lid in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding App Lid, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove App Lid.
8. After uninstalling App Lid, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong App Lid that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing App Lid using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove App Lid by Lid from your PC, we are not saying that App Lid by Lid is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove App Lid in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-03 13:25:56.280