App Cleaner is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall App Cleaner from your systemVisicom Media Inc.
. Additional info about Visicom Media Inc. can be found here
. App Cleaner is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\App Cleaner folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. You can remove App Cleaner by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\App Cleaner\uninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is labeled AppCleaner.exe and occupies 1.48 MB (1551112 bytes).
App Cleaner installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.63 MB (1705768
bytes) on disk.
- AppCleaner.exe (1.48 MB)
- uninstall.exe (151.03 KB)
App Cleaner is a program by the software company Visicom Media Inc.. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this program. This is easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK solution to uninstall App Cleaner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase App Cleaner from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate App Cleaner or simply activate the Search feature and type in "App Cleaner". If it is installed on your PC the App Cleaner app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select App Cleaner in the list of programs, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about App Cleaner, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall App Cleaner.
8. After removing App Cleaner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong App Cleaner which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing App Cleaner with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall App Cleaner by Visicom Media Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that App Cleaner by Visicom Media Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall App Cleaner in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-23 05:52:13.643