Apowersoft Video Converter Studio
Apowersoft Video Converter Studio is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Apowersoft Video Converter Studio from your PCAPOWERSOFT LIMITED
. More information about APOWERSOFT LIMITED can be found here
. Click on http://www.apowersoft.com/video-converter-studio.html
to get more info about Apowersoft Video Converter Studio on APOWERSOFT LIMITED's website. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Apowersoft\Video Converter Studio folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\Apowersoft\Video Converter Studio\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Apowersoft Video Converter Studio. Video Converter Studio.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 10.91 MB (11436776 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Apowersoft Video Converter Studio. They take about 12.87 MB (13490882
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Faac.exe (90.23 KB)
- Lame.exe (157.23 KB)
- makecert.exe (63.73 KB)
- OggEnc.exe (169.23 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.29 MB)
- Video Converter Studio.exe (10.91 MB)
- Wma.exe (200.23 KB)
The current page applies to Apowersoft Video Converter Studio version 4.7.9
alone. You can find here a few links to other Apowersoft Video Converter Studio versions:
Apowersoft Video Converter Studio is a program by APOWERSOFT LIMITED. Some computer users decide to erase this application. This is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY action to erase Apowersoft Video Converter Studio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Apowersoft Video Converter Studio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Apowersoft Video Converter Studio or simply click the Search feature and type in "Apowersoft Video Converter Studio". If it is installed on your PC the Apowersoft Video Converter Studio application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Apowersoft Video Converter Studio in the list , some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Apowersoft Video Converter Studio, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Apowersoft Video Converter Studio:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.apowersoft.com/video-converter-studio.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Apowersoft\Video Converter Studio\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Apowersoft Video Converter Studio.
8. After uninstalling Apowersoft Video Converter Studio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Apowersoft Video Converter Studio that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Apowersoft Video Converter Studio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Apowersoft Video Converter Studio by APOWERSOFT LIMITED from your computer, nor are we saying that Apowersoft Video Converter Studio by APOWERSOFT LIMITED is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Apowersoft Video Converter Studio supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-23 15:23:32.787