This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall ApowerREC V1.2.5 for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall ApowerREC V1.2.5 from your systemApowersoft LIMITED
. Further information on Apowersoft LIMITED can be found here
. Please follow https://www.apowersoft.com
if you want to read more on ApowerREC V1.2.5 on Apowersoft LIMITED's website. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Apowersoft\ApowerREC folder (same installation drive as Windows). ApowerREC V1.2.5's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Apowersoft\ApowerREC\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 6.81 MB (7136920 bytes) on disk and is called ApowerREC.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in ApowerREC V1.2.5. They occupy 8.22 MB (8615857
bytes) on disk.
- ApowerREC.exe (6.81 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.41 MB)
The current web page applies to ApowerREC V1.2.5 version 1.2.5
ApowerREC V1.2.5 is a program released by the software company Apowersoft LIMITED. Sometimes, computer users want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK practice to erase ApowerREC V1.2.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete ApowerREC V1.2.5 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate ApowerREC V1.2.5 or simply click the Search field and type in "ApowerREC V1.2.5". If it is installed on your PC the ApowerREC V1.2.5 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select ApowerREC V1.2.5 in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding ApowerREC V1.2.5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ApowerREC V1.2.5:
- The web site of the program is: https://www.apowersoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Apowersoft\ApowerREC\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ApowerREC V1.2.5.
8. After removing ApowerREC V1.2.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong ApowerREC V1.2.5 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ApowerREC V1.2.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall ApowerREC V1.2.5 by Apowersoft LIMITED from your PC, nor are we saying that ApowerREC V1.2.5 by Apowersoft LIMITED is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ApowerREC V1.2.5 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-31 08:54:26.807