ApowerREC V1.2.4 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall ApowerREC V1.2.4 from your PCApowersoft LIMITED
. Further information on Apowersoft LIMITED can be seen here
. Click on https://www.apowersoft.com
to get more info about ApowerREC V1.2.4 on Apowersoft LIMITED's website. Usually the ApowerREC V1.2.4 application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Apowersoft\ApowerREC folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\Apowersoft\ApowerREC\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall ApowerREC V1.2.4. ApowerREC V1.2.4's primary file takes around 6.73 MB (7058584 bytes) and is called ApowerREC.exe.
ApowerREC V1.2.4 contains of the executables below. They occupy 8.14 MB (8537521
bytes) on disk.
- ApowerREC.exe (6.73 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.41 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.2.4
of ApowerREC V1.2.4.
ApowerREC V1.2.4 is an application offered by the software company Apowersoft LIMITED. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because deleting this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK solution to uninstall ApowerREC V1.2.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete ApowerREC V1.2.4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find ApowerREC V1.2.4 or simply click the Search feature and type in "ApowerREC V1.2.4". If it is installed on your PC the ApowerREC V1.2.4 program will be found very quickly. After you select ApowerREC V1.2.4 in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about ApowerREC V1.2.4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ApowerREC V1.2.4:
- The software company is: https://www.apowersoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Apowersoft\ApowerREC\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ApowerREC V1.2.4.
8. After removing ApowerREC V1.2.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of ApowerREC V1.2.4 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ApowerREC V1.2.4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove ApowerREC V1.2.4 by Apowersoft LIMITED from your PC, we are not saying that ApowerREC V1.2.4 by Apowersoft LIMITED is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove ApowerREC V1.2.4 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-24 11:37:02.267