ApowerMirror V1.1.9 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall ApowerMirror V1.1.9 from your systemAPOWERSOFT LIMITED
. You can find out more on APOWERSOFT LIMITED or check for application updates here
. You can get more details related to ApowerMirror V1.1.9 at https://www.apowersoft.com/
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Apowersoft\ApowerMirror directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Apowersoft\ApowerMirror\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall ApowerMirror V1.1.9. The application's main executable file is labeled ApowerMirror.exe and its approximative size is 2.75 MB (2885272 bytes).
ApowerMirror V1.1.9 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 5.38 MB (5643599
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ApowerMirror.exe (2.75 MB)
- ApowersoftAndroidDaemon.exe (799.15 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (145.00 KB)
- DriverSetup_64.exe (157.00 KB)
- Lame.exe (151.17 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.41 MB)
The current page applies to ApowerMirror V1.1.9 version 1.1.9
ApowerMirror V1.1.9 is an application released by the software company APOWERSOFT LIMITED. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall ApowerMirror V1.1.9 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove ApowerMirror V1.1.9 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate ApowerMirror V1.1.9 or simply click the Search field and type in "ApowerMirror V1.1.9". If it exists on your system the ApowerMirror V1.1.9 app will be found automatically. When you click ApowerMirror V1.1.9 in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding ApowerMirror V1.1.9, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ApowerMirror V1.1.9:
- The publisher is: https://www.apowersoft.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Apowersoft\ApowerMirror\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ApowerMirror V1.1.9.
8. After uninstalling ApowerMirror V1.1.9, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong ApowerMirror V1.1.9 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ApowerMirror V1.1.9 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall ApowerMirror V1.1.9 by APOWERSOFT LIMITED from your PC, we are not saying that ApowerMirror V1.1.9 by APOWERSOFT LIMITED is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall ApowerMirror V1.1.9 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-04 02:52:38.510