ApowerEdit V1.3.0 is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall ApowerEdit V1.3.0 from your systemApowersoft LIMITED
. Check out here
for more info on Apowersoft LIMITED. Click on https://www.apowersoft.com
to get more facts about ApowerEdit V1.3.0 on Apowersoft LIMITED's website. ApowerEdit V1.3.0 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Apowersoft\Video Editor Pro folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. The full command line for removing ApowerEdit V1.3.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Apowersoft\Video Editor Pro\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. Video Editor Pro.exe is the ApowerEdit V1.3.0's main executable file and it occupies approximately 9.65 MB (10116840 bytes) on disk.
ApowerEdit V1.3.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 11.28 MB (11824080
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.63 MB)
- Video Editor Pro.exe (9.65 MB)
This web page is about ApowerEdit V1.3.0 version 1.3.0
ApowerEdit V1.3.0 is an application marketed by the software company Apowersoft LIMITED. Sometimes, users choose to remove this program. This can be troublesome because deleting this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove ApowerEdit V1.3.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete ApowerEdit V1.3.0 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate ApowerEdit V1.3.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ApowerEdit V1.3.0". The ApowerEdit V1.3.0 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select ApowerEdit V1.3.0 in the list , the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding ApowerEdit V1.3.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ApowerEdit V1.3.0:
- The software company is: https://www.apowersoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Apowersoft\Video Editor Pro\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ApowerEdit V1.3.0.
8. After removing ApowerEdit V1.3.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong ApowerEdit V1.3.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing ApowerEdit V1.3.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall ApowerEdit V1.3.0 by Apowersoft LIMITED from your computer, we are not saying that ApowerEdit V1.3.0 by Apowersoft LIMITED is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall ApowerEdit V1.3.0 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-24 06:44:43.670