ApowerEdit V1.3.0 is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall ApowerEdit V1.3.0 from your systemApowersoft LIMITED
. Check out here
for more info on Apowersoft LIMITED. Click on https://www.apowersoft.com
to get more facts about ApowerEdit V1.3.0 on Apowersoft LIMITED's website. ApowerEdit V1.3.0 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Apowersoft\Video Editor Pro folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. The full command line for removing ApowerEdit V1.3.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Apowersoft\Video Editor Pro\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. Video Editor Pro.exe is the ApowerEdit V1.3.0's main executable file and it occupies approximately 9.65 MB (10116840 bytes) on disk.
ApowerEdit V1.3.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 11.28 MB (11824080
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.63 MB)
- Video Editor Pro.exe (9.65 MB)
This web page is about ApowerEdit V1.3.0 version 1.3.0
ApowerEdit V1.3.0 is an application marketed by the software company Apowersoft LIMITED. Sometimes, users choose to remove this program. This can be troublesome because deleting this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove ApowerEdit V1.3.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete ApowerEdit V1.3.0 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find ApowerEdit V1.3.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ApowerEdit V1.3.0". The ApowerEdit V1.3.0 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select ApowerEdit V1.3.0 in the list of apps, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about ApowerEdit V1.3.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ApowerEdit V1.3.0:
- The web site of the application is: https://www.apowersoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Apowersoft\Video Editor Pro\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ApowerEdit V1.3.0.
8. After removing ApowerEdit V1.3.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong ApowerEdit V1.3.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing ApowerEdit V1.3.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall ApowerEdit V1.3.0 by Apowersoft LIMITED from your computer, we are not saying that ApowerEdit V1.3.0 by Apowersoft LIMITED is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall ApowerEdit V1.3.0 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-24 06:44:43.670