This info is about Apollo Hospitals for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Apollo Hospitals from your PCApollo Hospitals
. More information about Apollo Hospitals can be found here
. Apollo Hospitals is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Edge\Application directory, depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Edge\Application\msedge.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Apollo Hospitals. Apollo Hospitals's main file takes around 731.38 KB (748936 bytes) and its name is msedge_proxy.exe.
Apollo Hospitals installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 13.40 MB (14050792
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- msedge.exe (2.74 MB)
- msedge_proxy.exe (731.38 KB)
- pwahelper.exe (770.88 KB)
- cookie_exporter.exe (95.38 KB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.44 MB)
- identity_helper.exe (768.88 KB)
- notification_helper.exe (944.90 KB)
- setup.exe (3.25 MB)
The current page applies to Apollo Hospitals version 1.0
Apollo Hospitals is an application offered by Apollo Hospitals. Sometimes, users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY action to uninstall Apollo Hospitals is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Apollo Hospitals with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Apollo Hospitals or simply activate the Search field and type in "Apollo Hospitals". If it is installed on your PC the Apollo Hospitals app will be found very quickly. When you click Apollo Hospitals in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Apollo Hospitals, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Apollo Hospitals.
8. After uninstalling Apollo Hospitals, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Apollo Hospitals that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Apollo Hospitals with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Apollo Hospitals by Apollo Hospitals from your computer, nor are we saying that Apollo Hospitals by Apollo Hospitals is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Apollo Hospitals supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-10 17:54:25.857