Apollo DVD Copy 4.8.24
Apollo DVD Copy 4.8.24 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Apollo DVD Copy 4.8.24 from your computerApollo Multimedia
. Open here
for more details on Apollo Multimedia. More information about the program Apollo DVD Copy 4.8.24 can be found at http://www.xtodvd.com
. Apollo DVD Copy 4.8.24 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Apollo DVD Copy folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The complete uninstall command line for Apollo DVD Copy 4.8.24 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Apollo DVD Copy\unins000.exe. Apollo DVD Copy 4.8.24's primary file takes around 752.00 KB (770048 bytes) and its name is Apollo DVD Copy.exe.
The following executables are contained in Apollo DVD Copy 4.8.24. They occupy 1.38 MB (1448730
bytes) on disk.
- Apollo DVD Copy.exe (752.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (662.78 KB)
This info is about Apollo DVD Copy 4.8.24 version 4.8.24
Apollo DVD Copy 4.8.24 is a program released by Apollo Multimedia. Frequently, users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase Apollo DVD Copy 4.8.24 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Apollo DVD Copy 4.8.24 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Apollo DVD Copy 4.8.24 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Apollo DVD Copy 4.8.24". The Apollo DVD Copy 4.8.24 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Apollo DVD Copy 4.8.24 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Apollo DVD Copy 4.8.24, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Apollo DVD Copy 4.8.24:
- The publisher is: http://www.xtodvd.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Apollo DVD Copy\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Apollo DVD Copy 4.8.24.
8. After removing Apollo DVD Copy 4.8.24, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Apollo DVD Copy 4.8.24 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Apollo DVD Copy 4.8.24 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Apollo DVD Copy 4.8.24 by Apollo Multimedia from your PC, we are not saying that Apollo DVD Copy 4.8.24 by Apollo Multimedia is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Apollo DVD Copy 4.8.24 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-11-11 20:55:41.160