Apollo is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall Apollo from your PCDelivered by Citrix
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Delivered by Citrix. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\SelfServicePlugin folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\SelfServicePlugin\SelfServiceUninstaller.exe -u "store-5c0ec3f7@@XD75Farm.001_WS2008R2Salu-14" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Apollo. The application's main executable file is called SelfService.exe and its approximative size is 2.97 MB (3113816 bytes).
Apollo contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.21 MB (3362144
bytes) on disk.
- CleanUp.exe (146.34 KB)
- SelfService.exe (2.97 MB)
- SelfServicePlugin.exe (54.34 KB)
- SelfServiceUninstaller.exe (41.84 KB)
This data is about Apollo version 1.0
Apollo is a program by the software company Delivered by Citrix. Sometimes, people want to erase this program. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this by hand takes some know-how regarding PCs. The best EASY practice to erase Apollo is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Apollo using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Apollo or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Apollo". If it exists on your system the Apollo program will be found very quickly. After you select Apollo in the list of programs, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Apollo, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Apollo.
8. After removing Apollo, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Apollo that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Apollo with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Apollo by Delivered by Citrix from your PC, we are not saying that Apollo by Delivered by Citrix is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Apollo in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-23 06:34:36.643