ApodWallpaper version 1.1
ApodWallpaper version 1.1 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall ApodWallpaper version 1.1 from your computerWyboth
. Open here
for more details on Wyboth. ApodWallpaper version 1.1 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\ApodWallpaper directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. C:\Program Files\ApodWallpaper\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall ApodWallpaper version 1.1. ApodWallpaper.exe is the ApodWallpaper version 1.1's main executable file and it takes close to 612.00 KB (626688 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with ApodWallpaper version 1.1. They occupy about 4.37 MB (4581537
bytes) on disk.
- ApodWallpaper.exe (612.00 KB)
- ApodWallpaperSettings.exe (3.09 MB)
- unins000.exe (702.16 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.1
of ApodWallpaper version 1.1.
ApodWallpaper version 1.1 is a program by Wyboth. Some users decide to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK action to remove ApodWallpaper version 1.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall ApodWallpaper version 1.1 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate ApodWallpaper version 1.1 or simply click the Search field and type in "ApodWallpaper version 1.1". The ApodWallpaper version 1.1 app will be found very quickly. After you select ApodWallpaper version 1.1 in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding ApodWallpaper version 1.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ApodWallpaper version 1.1.
8. After removing ApodWallpaper version 1.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong ApodWallpaper version 1.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ApodWallpaper version 1.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall ApodWallpaper version 1.1 by Wyboth from your PC, nor are we saying that ApodWallpaper version 1.1 by Wyboth is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall ApodWallpaper version 1.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-03-03 15:08:23.310