AplusR 3.0 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall AplusR 3.0 from your systemGstams
. Additional info about Gstams can be seen here
. More information about the program AplusR 3.0 can be found at http://www.Gstams.de/
. AplusR 3.0 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\AplusR folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. AplusR 3.0's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\AplusR\unins000.exe". AplusR 3.0's main file takes around 1.08 MB (1134592 bytes) and its name is AplusR.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in AplusR 3.0. They occupy 1.74 MB (1828357
bytes) on disk.
- AplusR.exe (1.08 MB)
- unins000.exe (677.50 KB)
This page is about AplusR 3.0 version 3.0
AplusR 3.0 is a program by Gstams. Some computer users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall AplusR 3.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove AplusR 3.0 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate AplusR 3.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AplusR 3.0". If it is installed on your PC the AplusR 3.0 app will be found very quickly. After you click AplusR 3.0 in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding AplusR 3.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AplusR 3.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.Gstams.de/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\AplusR\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AplusR 3.0.
8. After removing AplusR 3.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AplusR 3.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AplusR 3.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove AplusR 3.0 by Gstams from your PC, nor are we saying that AplusR 3.0 by Gstams is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove AplusR 3.0 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-23 18:48:59.033