Aplus DVD Copy 10.04
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Aplus DVD Copy 10.04 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Aplus DVD Copy 10.04 from your systemAplus Software Inc.
. Further information on Aplus Software Inc. can be found here
. Click on http://www.tomp4.com
to get more information about Aplus DVD Copy 10.04 on Aplus Software Inc.'s website. Aplus DVD Copy 10.04 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Aplus DVD Copy directory, depending on the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling Aplus DVD Copy 10.04 is C:\Program Files\Aplus DVD Copy\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 2.82 MB (2957312 bytes) on disk and is titled dvdcopy.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with Aplus DVD Copy 10.04. They take about 3.92 MB (4106976
bytes) on disk.
- dvdcopy.exe (2.82 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.10 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 10.04
of Aplus DVD Copy 10.04.
Aplus DVD Copy 10.04 is an application marketed by Aplus Software Inc.. Frequently, computer users try to remove this program. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this manually requires some knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE manner to remove Aplus DVD Copy 10.04 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Aplus DVD Copy 10.04 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Aplus DVD Copy 10.04 or simply click the Search field and type in "Aplus DVD Copy 10.04". If it is installed on your PC the Aplus DVD Copy 10.04 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Aplus DVD Copy 10.04 in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Aplus DVD Copy 10.04, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Aplus DVD Copy 10.04:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.tomp4.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Aplus DVD Copy\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Aplus DVD Copy 10.04.
8. After removing Aplus DVD Copy 10.04, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Aplus DVD Copy 10.04 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Aplus DVD Copy 10.04 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Aplus DVD Copy 10.04 by Aplus Software Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Aplus DVD Copy 10.04 by Aplus Software Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Aplus DVD Copy 10.04 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-07-16 23:05:37.450