Aplikacja Logitech Solar App 1.0
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Aplikacja Logitech Solar App 1.0 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Aplikacja Logitech Solar App 1.0 from your PCLogitech
. More info about Logitech can be seen here
. Aplikacja Logitech Solar App 1.0 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Common Files\LogiShrd\SolarApp_Uninstall directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. Aplikacja Logitech Solar App 1.0's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Common Files\LogiShrd\SolarApp_Uninstall\setup.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled MSetup.exe and it has a size of 1.06 MB (1115472 bytes).
Aplikacja Logitech Solar App 1.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.23 MB (1293391
bytes) on disk.
- MSetup.exe (1.06 MB)
- MUnInstaller.exe (48.42 KB)
- Setup.exe (125.33 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.00.46
of Aplikacja Logitech Solar App 1.0.
Aplikacja Logitech Solar App 1.0 is an application offered by the software company Logitech. Some people decide to remove this application. This can be hard because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE way to remove Aplikacja Logitech Solar App 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Aplikacja Logitech Solar App 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Aplikacja Logitech Solar App 1.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "Aplikacja Logitech Solar App 1.0". The Aplikacja Logitech Solar App 1.0 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Aplikacja Logitech Solar App 1.0 in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Aplikacja Logitech Solar App 1.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Aplikacja Logitech Solar App 1.0.
8. After uninstalling Aplikacja Logitech Solar App 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Aplikacja Logitech Solar App 1.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Aplikacja Logitech Solar App 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Aplikacja Logitech Solar App 1.0 by Logitech from your computer, we are not saying that Aplikacja Logitech Solar App 1.0 by Logitech is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Aplikacja Logitech Solar App 1.0 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 08:58:11.543