ApexSQL software is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall ApexSQL software from your computerApexSQL, LLC
. More information on ApexSQL, LLC can be found here
. You can read more about about ApexSQL software at www.apexsql.com
. ApexSQL software is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\ApexSQL directory, regulated by the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for ApexSQL software is C:\Program Files\ApexSQL\unins000.exe. ApexSQLUninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.22 MB (1282928 bytes) on disk.
ApexSQL software installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.46 MB (2580624
bytes) on disk.
- ApexSQLUninstaller.exe (1.22 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.24 MB)
This data is about ApexSQL software version 2016.02.0252
alone. For more ApexSQL software versions please click below:
...click to view all...
ApexSQL software is a program by ApexSQL, LLC. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this by hand requires some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK manner to erase ApexSQL software is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase ApexSQL software from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find ApexSQL software or simply activate the Search field and type in "ApexSQL software". If it exists on your system the ApexSQL software app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select ApexSQL software in the list of applications, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about ApexSQL software, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ApexSQL software:
- The web site of the program is: www.apexsql.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ApexSQL\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ApexSQL software.
8. After removing ApexSQL software, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of ApexSQL software that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ApexSQL software with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove ApexSQL software by ApexSQL, LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that ApexSQL software by ApexSQL, LLC is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove ApexSQL software supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-21 22:14:35.780