ApexSQL Trigger Viewer
You can find on this page details on how to remove ApexSQL Trigger Viewer for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall ApexSQL Trigger Viewer from your computerApexSQL, LLC
. You can read more on ApexSQL, LLC or check for application updates here
. You can read more about related to ApexSQL Trigger Viewer at www.apexsql.com
. ApexSQL Trigger Viewer is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\ApexSQL\ApexSQL Trigger Viewer directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. C:\Program Files\ApexSQL\ApexSQL Trigger Viewer\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall ApexSQL Trigger Viewer. The program's main executable file occupies 121.00 KB (123904 bytes) on disk and is named ApexSQLTriggerViewer.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with ApexSQL Trigger Viewer. They occupy about 1.36 MB (1424872
bytes) on disk.
- ApexSQLTriggerViewer.exe (121.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.24 MB)
The current web page applies to ApexSQL Trigger Viewer version 2018.01.0254
alone. For other ApexSQL Trigger Viewer versions please click below:
ApexSQL Trigger Viewer is a program by ApexSQL, LLC. Some computer users want to remove it. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove ApexSQL Trigger Viewer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase ApexSQL Trigger Viewer from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate ApexSQL Trigger Viewer or simply click the Search field and type in "ApexSQL Trigger Viewer". If it exists on your system the ApexSQL Trigger Viewer program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select ApexSQL Trigger Viewer in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about ApexSQL Trigger Viewer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ApexSQL Trigger Viewer:
- The software company is: www.apexsql.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ApexSQL\ApexSQL Trigger Viewer\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ApexSQL Trigger Viewer.
8. After uninstalling ApexSQL Trigger Viewer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong ApexSQL Trigger Viewer which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing ApexSQL Trigger Viewer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove ApexSQL Trigger Viewer by ApexSQL, LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that ApexSQL Trigger Viewer by ApexSQL, LLC is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove ApexSQL Trigger Viewer in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-11-03 22:57:12.773