This info is about ApexSQL Recover for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall ApexSQL Recover from your computerApexSQL, LLC
. More information on ApexSQL, LLC can be found here
. You can see more info related to ApexSQL Recover at www.apexsql.com
. Usually the ApexSQL Recover application is found in the C:\Program Files\ApexSQL\ApexSQL Recover folder, depending on the user's option during install. ApexSQL Recover's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\ApexSQL\ApexSQL Recover\unins000.exe. ApexSQLRecover.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.56 MB (1635304 bytes) on disk.
ApexSQL Recover contains of the executables below. They take 36.32 MB (38083928
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ApexSql.Engine.Agent.exe (216.98 KB)
- ApexSQL.Engine.HandleDuplicatorx64.exe (958.98 KB)
- ApexSQL.Engine.HandleDuplicatorx86.exe (797.48 KB)
- ApexSql.Ssc.Host.exe (135.98 KB)
- ApexSQLRecover.exe (1.56 MB)
- ApexSQLServerSideComponents.exe (3.00 MB)
- paexec.exe (184.68 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.24 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (14.52 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (13.76 MB)
The current web page applies to ApexSQL Recover version 2018.03.1211
only. Click on the links below for other ApexSQL Recover versions:
ApexSQL Recover is a program offered by the software company ApexSQL, LLC. Some computer users choose to remove this application. This can be efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK approach to remove ApexSQL Recover is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove ApexSQL Recover from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate ApexSQL Recover or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ApexSQL Recover". The ApexSQL Recover app will be found automatically. After you click ApexSQL Recover in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding ApexSQL Recover, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ApexSQL Recover:
- The publisher is: www.apexsql.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ApexSQL\ApexSQL Recover\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ApexSQL Recover.
8. After removing ApexSQL Recover, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong ApexSQL Recover which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ApexSQL Recover using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall ApexSQL Recover by ApexSQL, LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that ApexSQL Recover by ApexSQL, LLC is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall ApexSQL Recover supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2019-03-02 19:56:39.387