ApexSQL BI Monitor
This web page contains complete information on how to remove ApexSQL BI Monitor for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall ApexSQL BI Monitor from your systemApexSQL, LLC
. You can read more on ApexSQL, LLC or check for application updates here
. More information about ApexSQL BI Monitor can be seen at www.apexsql.com
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\ApexSQL\ApexSQL BI Monitor directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing ApexSQL BI Monitor is C:\Program Files\ApexSQL\ApexSQL BI Monitor\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 155.48 KB (159208 bytes) on disk and is titled ApexSQL.BIMonitor.Service.exe.
ApexSQL BI Monitor contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.52 MB (1588664
bytes) on disk.
- ApexSQL.BIMonitor.Service.exe (155.48 KB)
- ApexSQL.BIMonitor.Updater.exe (125.48 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.24 MB)
The current page applies to ApexSQL BI Monitor version 2018.05.0249
only. You can find below info on other versions of ApexSQL BI Monitor:
ApexSQL BI Monitor is a program marketed by ApexSQL, LLC. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this application. This can be easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK solution to remove ApexSQL BI Monitor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove ApexSQL BI Monitor with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find ApexSQL BI Monitor or simply click the Search field and type in "ApexSQL BI Monitor". The ApexSQL BI Monitor app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click ApexSQL BI Monitor in the list , some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about ApexSQL BI Monitor, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ApexSQL BI Monitor:
- The software company is: www.apexsql.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ApexSQL\ApexSQL BI Monitor\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ApexSQL BI Monitor.
8. After uninstalling ApexSQL BI Monitor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of ApexSQL BI Monitor that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ApexSQL BI Monitor with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall ApexSQL BI Monitor by ApexSQL, LLC from your computer, we are not saying that ApexSQL BI Monitor by ApexSQL, LLC is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall ApexSQL BI Monitor in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-11-03 18:22:26.963