This page is about ApexDC++ 1.5.8 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall ApexDC++ 1.5.8 from your systemApexDC++ Development Team
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on ApexDC++ Development Team. Click on http://www.apexdc.net/
to get more info about ApexDC++ 1.5.8 on ApexDC++ Development Team's website. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files\ApexDC++ directory (same installation drive as Windows). "C:\Program Files\ApexDC++\Uninstall\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall ApexDC++ 1.5.8. The application's main executable file has a size of 5.23 MB (5484544 bytes) on disk and is called ApexDC-x64.exe.
ApexDC++ 1.5.8 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 6.52 MB (6839945
bytes) on disk.
- ApexDC-x64.exe (5.23 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.29 MB)
This page is about ApexDC++ 1.5.8 version 1.5.8
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you uninstall ApexDC++ 1.5.8.Folders that were found:
The files below are left behind on your disk by ApexDC++ 1.5.8's application uninstaller when you removed it:
ApexDC++ 1.5.8 is a program by ApexDC++ Development Team. Some users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this by hand requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall ApexDC++ 1.5.8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase ApexDC++ 1.5.8 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate ApexDC++ 1.5.8 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ApexDC++ 1.5.8". If it exists on your system the ApexDC++ 1.5.8 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select ApexDC++ 1.5.8 in the list of apps, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about ApexDC++ 1.5.8, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ApexDC++ 1.5.8:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.apexdc.net/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\ApexDC++\Uninstall\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ApexDC++ 1.5.8.
8. After uninstalling ApexDC++ 1.5.8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of ApexDC++ 1.5.8 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ApexDC++ 1.5.8 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove ApexDC++ 1.5.8 by ApexDC++ Development Team from your PC, nor are we saying that ApexDC++ 1.5.8 by ApexDC++ Development Team is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove ApexDC++ 1.5.8 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-09 21:35:55.607