ApexDC++ 1.2.0 is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall ApexDC++ 1.2.0 from your computerApexDC++ Management
. More data about ApexDC++ Management can be found here
. Click on http://www.apexdc.net/
to get more details about ApexDC++ 1.2.0 on ApexDC++ Management's website. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\ApexDC++ directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall ApexDC++ 1.2.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\ApexDC++\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. ApexDC++ 1.2.0's primary file takes around 2.99 MB (3134464 bytes) and is called ApexDC.exe.
ApexDC++ 1.2.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.05 MB (3199513
bytes) on disk.
- ApexDC.exe (2.99 MB)
- uninst.exe (63.52 KB)
This data is about ApexDC++ 1.2.0 version 1.2.0
ApexDC++ 1.2.0 is an application marketed by the software company ApexDC++ Management. Sometimes, people choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK action to erase ApexDC++ 1.2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove ApexDC++ 1.2.0 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate ApexDC++ 1.2.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "ApexDC++ 1.2.0". If it exists on your system the ApexDC++ 1.2.0 application will be found very quickly. When you click ApexDC++ 1.2.0 in the list of applications, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about ApexDC++ 1.2.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ApexDC++ 1.2.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.apexdc.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ApexDC++\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ApexDC++ 1.2.0.
8. After uninstalling ApexDC++ 1.2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong ApexDC++ 1.2.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ApexDC++ 1.2.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove ApexDC++ 1.2.0 by ApexDC++ Management from your computer, we are not saying that ApexDC++ 1.2.0 by ApexDC++ Management is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove ApexDC++ 1.2.0 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-05 11:44:40.857