Apex Video Converter Super 5.37
Apex Video Converter Super 5.37 is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Apex Video Converter Super 5.37 from your computerApex Corporation
. Additional info about Apex Corporation can be read here
. Please follow http://www.tompegx.com/
if you want to read more on Apex Video Converter Super 5.37 on Apex Corporation's web page. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\Apex\Apex Video Converter Super directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Apex Video Converter Super 5.37 is "C:\Program Files\Apex\Apex Video Converter Super\unins000.exe". The application's main executable file has a size of 3.56 MB (3735552 bytes) on disk and is called ApexVideoConvertSuper.exe.
Apex Video Converter Super 5.37 contains of the executables below. They take 8.54 MB (8953103
bytes) on disk.
- ApexVideoConvertSuper.exe (3.56 MB)
- unins000.exe (657.76 KB)
- Windows-Media-Format-Runtime-to-support-WMV.exe (3.90 MB)
- XviD.exe (447.36 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.37
of Apex Video Converter Super 5.37.
Apex Video Converter Super 5.37 is a program marketed by the software company Apex Corporation. Some people choose to uninstall this program. This can be efortful because performing this by hand takes some skill regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Apex Video Converter Super 5.37 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Apex Video Converter Super 5.37 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Apex Video Converter Super 5.37 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Apex Video Converter Super 5.37". If it exists on your system the Apex Video Converter Super 5.37 application will be found automatically. When you click Apex Video Converter Super 5.37 in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Apex Video Converter Super 5.37, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Apex Video Converter Super 5.37:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.tompegx.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Apex\Apex Video Converter Super\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Apex Video Converter Super 5.37.
8. After removing Apex Video Converter Super 5.37, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Apex Video Converter Super 5.37 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Apex Video Converter Super 5.37 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Apex Video Converter Super 5.37 by Apex Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that Apex Video Converter Super 5.37 by Apex Corporation is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Apex Video Converter Super 5.37 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-23 05:05:07.873