Apex Video Converter Pro 7.59
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Apex Video Converter Pro 7.59 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Apex Video Converter Pro 7.59 from your PCApex Corporation
. Go over here
for more details on Apex Corporation. Please open http://www.tompegx.com/
if you want to read more on Apex Video Converter Pro 7.59 on Apex Corporation's website. Apex Video Converter Pro 7.59 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Apex\Apex Video Converter Pro directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. Apex Video Converter Pro 7.59's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Apex\Apex Video Converter Pro\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is named ApexVideoConvert.exe and it has a size of 3.70 MB (3883008 bytes).
The following executables are contained in Apex Video Converter Pro 7.59. They take 8.70 MB (9117471
bytes) on disk.
- ApexVideoConvert.exe (3.70 MB)
- unins000.exe (674.28 KB)
- Windows-Media-Format-Runtime-to-support-WMV.exe (3.90 MB)
- XviD.exe (447.36 KB)
The current web page applies to Apex Video Converter Pro 7.59 version 7.59
Apex Video Converter Pro 7.59 is an application offered by the software company Apex Corporation. Some users choose to remove it. This is efortful because doing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY action to remove Apex Video Converter Pro 7.59 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Apex Video Converter Pro 7.59 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Apex Video Converter Pro 7.59 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Apex Video Converter Pro 7.59". The Apex Video Converter Pro 7.59 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Apex Video Converter Pro 7.59 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Apex Video Converter Pro 7.59, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Apex Video Converter Pro 7.59:
- The publisher is: http://www.tompegx.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Apex\Apex Video Converter Pro\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Apex Video Converter Pro 7.59.
8. After uninstalling Apex Video Converter Pro 7.59, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Apex Video Converter Pro 7.59 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Apex Video Converter Pro 7.59 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Apex Video Converter Pro 7.59 by Apex Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that Apex Video Converter Pro 7.59 by Apex Corporation is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Apex Video Converter Pro 7.59 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-21 09:52:23.783