Apex Video Converter Free 7.18
Apex Video Converter Free 7.18 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Apex Video Converter Free 7.18 from your systemApex Corporation
. Further information on Apex Corporation can be found here
. You can get more details about Apex Video Converter Free 7.18 at http://www.tompegx.com/
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files\Apex\Apex Video Converter Free folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Apex Video Converter Free 7.18 is "D:\Program Files\Apex\Apex Video Converter Free\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 3.94 MB (4128768 bytes) on disk and is titled ApexVideoConvertFree.exe.
Apex Video Converter Free 7.18 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 8.91 MB (9346319
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (657.76 KB)
- ApexVideoConvertFree.exe (3.94 MB)
- XviD.exe (447.36 KB)
- Windows-Media-Format-Runtime-to-support-WMV.exe (3.90 MB)
This page is about Apex Video Converter Free 7.18 version 7.18
Apex Video Converter Free 7.18 is a program released by the software company Apex Corporation. Sometimes, users want to erase this program. This is difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK practice to erase Apex Video Converter Free 7.18 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Apex Video Converter Free 7.18 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Apex Video Converter Free 7.18 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Apex Video Converter Free 7.18". The Apex Video Converter Free 7.18 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Apex Video Converter Free 7.18 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Apex Video Converter Free 7.18, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Apex Video Converter Free 7.18:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.tompegx.com/
- The uninstall string is: "D:\Program Files\Apex\Apex Video Converter Free\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Apex Video Converter Free 7.18.
8. After uninstalling Apex Video Converter Free 7.18, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Apex Video Converter Free 7.18 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Apex Video Converter Free 7.18 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Apex Video Converter Free 7.18 by Apex Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that Apex Video Converter Free 7.18 by Apex Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Apex Video Converter Free 7.18 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-05 23:50:53.703