Apex VCD Ripper 6.42
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Apex VCD Ripper 6.42 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Apex VCD Ripper 6.42 from your computerApex Corporation
. Take a look here
for more information on Apex Corporation. You can see more info on Apex VCD Ripper 6.42 at http://www.tompegx.com/
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files\Apex\Apex VCD Ripper folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Apex VCD Ripper 6.42 is "C:\Program Files\Apex\Apex VCD Ripper\unins000.exe". The application's main executable file occupies 3.73 MB (3907584 bytes) on disk and is named ApexVCDRipper.exe.
Apex VCD Ripper 6.42 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 8.74 MB (9166623
bytes) on disk.
- ApexVCDRipper.exe (3.73 MB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
- Windows-Media-Format-Runtime-to-support-WMV.exe (3.90 MB)
- XviD.exe (447.36 KB)
The current web page applies to Apex VCD Ripper 6.42 version 6.42
Apex VCD Ripper 6.42 is a program by the software company Apex Corporation. Some people try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY way to uninstall Apex VCD Ripper 6.42 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Apex VCD Ripper 6.42 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Apex VCD Ripper 6.42 or simply click the Search field and type in "Apex VCD Ripper 6.42". If it is installed on your PC the Apex VCD Ripper 6.42 application will be found very quickly. After you select Apex VCD Ripper 6.42 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Apex VCD Ripper 6.42, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Apex VCD Ripper 6.42:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.tompegx.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Apex\Apex VCD Ripper\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Apex VCD Ripper 6.42.
8. After removing Apex VCD Ripper 6.42, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Apex VCD Ripper 6.42 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Apex VCD Ripper 6.42 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Apex VCD Ripper 6.42 by Apex Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that Apex VCD Ripper 6.42 by Apex Corporation is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Apex VCD Ripper 6.42 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-10-18 15:59:34.133