Apex VCD Ripper 6.12
Apex VCD Ripper 6.12 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Apex VCD Ripper 6.12 from your PCApex Corporation
. More info about Apex Corporation can be found here
. More details about Apex VCD Ripper 6.12 can be seen at http://www.tompegx.com/
. Apex VCD Ripper 6.12 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Apex\Apex VCD Ripper directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Apex\Apex VCD Ripper\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Apex VCD Ripper 6.12. The program's main executable file has a size of 3.73 MB (3907584 bytes) on disk and is named ApexVCDRipper.exe.
The executable files below are part of Apex VCD Ripper 6.12. They occupy about 8.74 MB (9164063
bytes) on disk.
- ApexVCDRipper.exe (3.73 MB)
- unins000.exe (695.78 KB)
- Windows-Media-Format-Runtime-to-support-WMV.exe (3.90 MB)
- XviD.exe (447.36 KB)
The current web page applies to Apex VCD Ripper 6.12 version 6.12
Apex VCD Ripper 6.12 is an application offered by Apex Corporation. Sometimes, people want to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this manually takes some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best EASY procedure to remove Apex VCD Ripper 6.12 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Apex VCD Ripper 6.12 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Apex VCD Ripper 6.12 or simply click the Search field and type in "Apex VCD Ripper 6.12". The Apex VCD Ripper 6.12 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Apex VCD Ripper 6.12 in the list of applications, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Apex VCD Ripper 6.12, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Apex VCD Ripper 6.12:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.tompegx.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Apex\Apex VCD Ripper\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Apex VCD Ripper 6.12.
8. After uninstalling Apex VCD Ripper 6.12, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Apex VCD Ripper 6.12 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Apex VCD Ripper 6.12 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Apex VCD Ripper 6.12 by Apex Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that Apex VCD Ripper 6.12 by Apex Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Apex VCD Ripper 6.12 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-02 15:58:16.027