Ape Ripper 6.1.3
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Ape Ripper 6.1.3 for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Ape Ripper 6.1.3 from your PCSoftRM
. More information on SoftRM can be seen here
. Click on http://www.softrm.com
to get more info about Ape Ripper 6.1.3 on SoftRM's website. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ape Ripper directory. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. You can remove Ape Ripper 6.1.3 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Ape Ripper\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. ApeRipper.exe is the Ape Ripper 6.1.3's primary executable file and it occupies around 608.00 KB (622592 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Ape Ripper 6.1.3. They occupy 1.73 MB (1811949
bytes) on disk.
- ApeRipper.exe (608.00 KB)
- srmReg.exe (14.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.1.3
of Ape Ripper 6.1.3.
Ape Ripper 6.1.3 is an application offered by the software company SoftRM. Some computer users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY approach to uninstall Ape Ripper 6.1.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Ape Ripper 6.1.3 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Ape Ripper 6.1.3 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Ape Ripper 6.1.3". If it is installed on your PC the Ape Ripper 6.1.3 app will be found automatically. After you click Ape Ripper 6.1.3 in the list of applications, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Ape Ripper 6.1.3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Ape Ripper 6.1.3:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.softrm.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Ape Ripper\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Ape Ripper 6.1.3.
8. After uninstalling Ape Ripper 6.1.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Ape Ripper 6.1.3 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Ape Ripper 6.1.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Ape Ripper 6.1.3 by SoftRM from your PC, nor are we saying that Ape Ripper 6.1.3 by SoftRM is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Ape Ripper 6.1.3 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-07-12 17:57:45.027