Ape Ripper 6.1.3
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Ape Ripper 6.1.3 for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Ape Ripper 6.1.3 from your PCSoftRM
. More information on SoftRM can be seen here
. Click on http://www.softrm.com
to get more info about Ape Ripper 6.1.3 on SoftRM's website. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ape Ripper directory. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. You can remove Ape Ripper 6.1.3 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Ape Ripper\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. ApeRipper.exe is the Ape Ripper 6.1.3's primary executable file and it occupies around 608.00 KB (622592 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Ape Ripper 6.1.3. They occupy 1.73 MB (1811949
bytes) on disk.
- ApeRipper.exe (608.00 KB)
- srmReg.exe (14.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.1.3
of Ape Ripper 6.1.3.
Ape Ripper 6.1.3 is an application offered by the software company SoftRM. Some computer users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY approach to uninstall Ape Ripper 6.1.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Ape Ripper 6.1.3 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Ape Ripper 6.1.3 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Ape Ripper 6.1.3". The Ape Ripper 6.1.3 app will be found very quickly. After you select Ape Ripper 6.1.3 in the list , some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Ape Ripper 6.1.3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Ape Ripper 6.1.3:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.softrm.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Ape Ripper\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Ape Ripper 6.1.3.
8. After uninstalling Ape Ripper 6.1.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Ape Ripper 6.1.3 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Ape Ripper 6.1.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Ape Ripper 6.1.3 by SoftRM from your PC, nor are we saying that Ape Ripper 6.1.3 by SoftRM is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Ape Ripper 6.1.3 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-07-12 17:57:45.027