You can find below details on how to uninstall Ape Mario for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall Ape Mario from your systemRavimax Studios
. Further information on Ravimax Studios can be found here
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Ravimax Studios\Ape Mario directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Ape Mario by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Ravimax Studios\Ape Mario\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Ape Mario's main file takes about 18.04 MB (18918688 bytes) and is named Ape Mario.exe.
Ape Mario contains of the executables below. They take 18.16 MB (19038496
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (117.00 KB)
- Ape Mario.exe (18.04 MB)
Ape Mario is a program released by Ravimax Studios. Sometimes, users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY practice to remove Ape Mario is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Ape Mario from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Ape Mario or simply click the Search field and type in "Ape Mario". If it is installed on your PC the Ape Mario application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Ape Mario in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Ape Mario, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Ape Mario.
8. After uninstalling Ape Mario, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Ape Mario which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Ape Mario using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Ape Mario by Ravimax Studios from your PC, nor are we saying that Ape Mario by Ravimax Studios is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Ape Mario in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-26 11:10:45.927