You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove ApachePhp 2.2.15-5.2.13 for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall ApachePhp 2.2.15-5.2.13 from your computerEnterpriseDB
. You can read more on EnterpriseDB or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.enterprisedb.com
if you want to read more on ApachePhp 2.2.15-5.2.13 on EnterpriseDB's website. ApachePhp 2.2.15-5.2.13 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\UserNameQL\EnterpriseDB-ApachePhp directory, regulated by the user's decision. You can remove ApachePhp 2.2.15-5.2.13 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\UserNameQL\EnterpriseDB-ApachePhp\uninstall-apachephp.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. php.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 23.00 KB (23552 bytes) on disk.
ApachePhp 2.2.15-5.2.13 is composed of the following executables which occupy 8.92 MB (9358345
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- uninstall-apachephp.exe (5.28 MB)
- ab.exe (80.00 KB)
- abs.exe (84.00 KB)
- ApacheMonitor.exe (36.00 KB)
- htcacheclean.exe (68.00 KB)
- htdbm.exe (88.00 KB)
- htdigest.exe (76.00 KB)
- htpasswd.exe (84.00 KB)
- httpd.exe (18.00 KB)
- httxt2dbm.exe (64.00 KB)
- logresolve.exe (20.00 KB)
- openssl.exe (300.00 KB)
- rotatelogs.exe (56.00 KB)
- wintty.exe (12.50 KB)
- php-cgi.exe (48.00 KB)
- php-win.exe (36.00 KB)
- php.exe (23.00 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (2.58 MB)
The current page applies to ApachePhp 2.2.15-5.2.13 version 184.108.40.206.132
ApachePhp 2.2.15-5.2.13 is an application marketed by the software company EnterpriseDB. Frequently, computer users want to erase it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY action to erase ApachePhp 2.2.15-5.2.13 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall ApachePhp 2.2.15-5.2.13 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find ApachePhp 2.2.15-5.2.13 or simply click the Search feature and type in "ApachePhp 2.2.15-5.2.13". If it exists on your system the ApachePhp 2.2.15-5.2.13 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select ApachePhp 2.2.15-5.2.13 in the list of programs, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about ApachePhp 2.2.15-5.2.13, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ApachePhp 2.2.15-5.2.13:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.enterprisedb.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\UserNameQL\EnterpriseDB-ApachePhp\uninstall-apachephp.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ApachePhp 2.2.15-5.2.13.
8. After removing ApachePhp 2.2.15-5.2.13, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of ApachePhp 2.2.15-5.2.13 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ApachePhp 2.2.15-5.2.13 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall ApachePhp 2.2.15-5.2.13 by EnterpriseDB from your computer, nor are we saying that ApachePhp 2.2.15-5.2.13 by EnterpriseDB is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall ApachePhp 2.2.15-5.2.13 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-23 12:12:42.610