Apache CouchDB 1.5.0
You can find on this page details on how to remove Apache CouchDB 1.5.0 for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Apache CouchDB 1.5.0 from your systemApache Software Foundation
. More information about Apache Software Foundation can be found here
. You can get more details on Apache CouchDB 1.5.0 at http://couchdb.apache.org/
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Apache Software Foundation\CouchDB folder (same installation drive as Windows). "C:\Program Files (x86)\Apache Software Foundation\CouchDB\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Apache CouchDB 1.5.0. unins000.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.14 MB (1193161 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with Apache CouchDB 1.5.0. They occupy about 1.90 MB (1994953
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Install.exe (13.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- couchjs.exe (16.50 KB)
- ct_run.exe (21.00 KB)
- dialyzer.exe (20.00 KB)
- erl.exe (15.50 KB)
- erlc.exe (25.50 KB)
- escript.exe (21.00 KB)
- typer.exe (19.00 KB)
- werl.exe (16.00 KB)
- epmd.exe (35.50 KB)
- erlsrv.exe (143.00 KB)
- heart.exe (14.00 KB)
- inet_gethost.exe (34.00 KB)
- start_erl.exe (13.50 KB)
- couchspawnkillable.exe (7.50 KB)
- erl_call.exe (67.50 KB)
- odbcserver.exe (37.00 KB)
- nteventlog.exe (16.50 KB)
- win32sysinfo.exe (9.50 KB)
- emem.exe (99.00 KB)
This web page is about Apache CouchDB 1.5.0 version 1.5.0
Apache CouchDB 1.5.0 is a program by Apache Software Foundation. Frequently, users try to remove this program. This is difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY manner to remove Apache CouchDB 1.5.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Apache CouchDB 1.5.0 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Apache CouchDB 1.5.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Apache CouchDB 1.5.0". The Apache CouchDB 1.5.0 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Apache CouchDB 1.5.0 in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Apache CouchDB 1.5.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Apache CouchDB 1.5.0:
- The publisher is: http://couchdb.apache.org/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Apache Software Foundation\CouchDB\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Apache CouchDB 1.5.0.
8. After removing Apache CouchDB 1.5.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Apache CouchDB 1.5.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Apache CouchDB 1.5.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Apache CouchDB 1.5.0 by Apache Software Foundation from your computer, we are not saying that Apache CouchDB 1.5.0 by Apache Software Foundation is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Apache CouchDB 1.5.0 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-11-07 09:25:57.977