You can find below details on how to uninstall AnyTrans 4.2.2 for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall AnyTrans 4.2.2 from your PCiMobie Inc.
. More information on iMobie Inc. can be found here
. Click on http://www.imobie.com/
to get more facts about AnyTrans 4.2.2 on iMobie Inc.'s website. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\iMobie\AnyTrans directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for AnyTrans 4.2.2 is C:\Program Files (x86)\iMobie\AnyTrans\unins000.exe. AnyTrans 4.2.2's main file takes about 4.99 MB (5234976 bytes) and is called AnyTrans.exe.
The executables below are part of AnyTrans 4.2.2. They take an average of 27.78 MB (29129560
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7z.exe (344.50 KB)
- AnyTrans.exe (4.99 MB)
- DriverInstall.exe (2.03 MB)
- ffmpeg.static.exe (18.83 MB)
- iMobieUpdate.exe (118.28 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.47 MB)
The current web page applies to AnyTrans 4.2.2 version 4.2.2
AnyTrans 4.2.2 is an application offered by iMobie Inc.. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall AnyTrans 4.2.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete AnyTrans 4.2.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate AnyTrans 4.2.2 or simply click the Search field and type in "AnyTrans 4.2.2". If it exists on your system the AnyTrans 4.2.2 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select AnyTrans 4.2.2 in the list , some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about AnyTrans 4.2.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AnyTrans 4.2.2:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.imobie.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\iMobie\AnyTrans\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AnyTrans 4.2.2.
8. After uninstalling AnyTrans 4.2.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong AnyTrans 4.2.2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AnyTrans 4.2.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall AnyTrans 4.2.2 by iMobie Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that AnyTrans 4.2.2 by iMobie Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AnyTrans 4.2.2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-01-07 01:27:01.083